They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Mermaids, Motivation, and Maladies
* I bought an iced tea at Starbucks and thought someone had sprayed whipped cream nearby and it splattered on my cup.
* It’s snow around the mermaid thingy… discovered after I tried to wipe it off.
* I saw some cold cups online that have snowflakes. If mine did, I wouldn’t have tried to wipe them off.
* It looks a little like foam that stuck to the glass above as I drank my delicious tea down to the very last drop. See?
* Why don’t they just put a Santa hat on the mermaid?
* (Ignoring ridiculous red cup controversy.)
* If you ever need motivation to work out or at the very least catch up on your eyebrow plucking, accidentally turn on your laptop camera. I’ve seen myself in funhouse mirrors that didn’t make me look that bad.
* Does this laptop make me look fat?
* Can someone follow me around with just the exact amount and color of light, by the way? That would help immensely.
* Yellow-ish light bulbs suck. See Starbucks cup photo taken in my office space: that’s not the tea giving off a yellow glow.
* In the laptop cam, I looked like I have jaundice.
* Hey! Can I take a sick day?
* Wait, I work for myself. Well, at least my boss will let me off easy.
To the weekend!