And so it goes, the best laid plans. Being sick for about half of the month was not how I planned to spend December. Alas, it was what happened. I had planned to do this or that the week before and the week of Christmas, but only what had to be done was completed, not by my choice. The rest of the time was spent relaxing, recouping, and recharging. It’s paying off and I feel like a human! For several days now. The cough lingers a wee bit, but…

My writing brain may be resting as well, so I’ve been bloggy silent, and decided today that will continue until 2019. That wasn’t planned but just kind of happened. Whose got two thumbs and is going with the flow, baby? THIS GIRL.

In the meantime, for your viewing and listening pleasure, I give you Adam Lambert making Cher cry and also WHOOOOO when he hits a note near the end that happily amazed everyone, including me. Then! Enjoy a throw back to one of my all-time favorite videos, with the cutest people on earth (for a time anyway), in honor of the new year holiday upcoming.

May 2019 be filled with peace, happiness, and good health (!) for us all. See you next year.

20 thoughts on “The Best Laid Plans

1. scr4pl80 says:

Saw the Adam Lambert clip and it made ME cry! Hoping you can get some more rest to start the new year with new energy!

Thanks, Janet. He was so good, right? Love him. I will rest as you suggest. I like the way you think! Happy New Year to you!

2. Sorryless says:

To peace, happiness, good health, two thumbs up, girl power, great tunes, tap dancing, high fives, cool friends who get you and blogging on the regular (whatever that regular is for you, it’s all good).

You go girl!

Yes to it all! Thanks, Marc.

3. Happy New Year to you too!

Nothing. And I mean NOTHING pisses me off more than getting “Video Unavailable” I’ve tried to get the Adam Lambert video off of YouTube. Nuthin but crap versions. Blaspheme, cuss, swear, curse.
    I just love Zooey Deschanel’s voice. Doesn’t it sound like it’s coming out of a special box?

So very glad you are coming back to yourself and look forward to your smiley posts in the new year.

Till then… Happy New Year!!

1. aFrankAngle says:

Suggestion – Move across the border to be a Donald Minion.

I’m so sorry you couldn’t watch the video! What’s up with that, Canada? YouTube… come on!!!

Happy new year!

Sucks balls, that’s what’s up!!
        Right back at ya! And yesterday, I got mail 😉

OH MY … WHAT? I could have walked it there faster!!!!!!!!! I mailed that a week before Christmas. Sheesh. Next time, hand delivery!

I know, right? A friend of mine sent her books to another… He got them the day after Christmas. More than two weeks.
            And WE had the postal strike… go figure.

And if you do that? You get a most special Asiago cheese dish 😉

That’s so nice of you, Dale. I shall eat it whilst holding my nose. 🙂

What did I tell you? I shall make sure the stench is non-existent…. or properly masked.

Mm hmm. OK. I’ll trust the expert. 🙂

5. joey says:

Pity. I hope you’re feeling better!

I am. I am! Don’t tell the sickness spirits…. *knocking on wood”

6. aFrankAngle says:

Happy New Year, Tara. Glad you watch The Kennedy Honors. I loved all the tributes! Going silent is OK … after all, Blog breaks are good. (something to keep in mind)

Thanks, Frank!