They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: One Thing Leads to Another
- When I went to lunch, I didn’t need a coat. Coming back from lunch, my hands are freezing and it’s like Kansas out there.
- Where’s my little black dog? I hope it’s not a twister.
- Auntie Em!
- Just looked up the difference between an em dash and an en dash.
- Apparently, it’s, like, a millimeter.
- I don’t want to get all caught up in size — that’s for our new president (and I just remember the opposite of what he says is usually true, so… small hands, small crowds, small penis, small man).
- You didn’t hear the big sigh I just let out as I looked out the window what I should write about next.
- Did you know that I usually sigh in French? That’s right. *le sigh*
- hahahahahaha… or le hahahahahahaha
- The Post-It™ notes on my desk at work are the loveliest shade of lavender.
- I almost hate to write on them, they’re so pretty.
- Isn’t it hilare when millennials see cursive writing and go “what language is that?”
- I’m going to take a Spanish class soon, to start preparing for my trek along the Camino de Santiago in 2022.
- Oh, you didn’t know I’m going to do that? I am! (Google it if you’re unfamiliar with the Camino or watch the lovely Emilio Estevez film The Way. Great flick!)
- My Spanish is barely there anymore after having taken it in high school, but I remember some things, like a most important question: Donde es el baño?; and, of course, from more recent political times ¡Sí, se puede!
- Will I post Random Thoughts Thursday again next week? Es posible.
- Until then, ¡Adiós!
Random Thoughts Thursday is published on… anyone…. anyone… Thursdays! It features whatever thoughts are running through my wee brain. On the third Thursday of each month, there’s a super special Brief Epistles edition. Letters! Of a random variety! Click here for more Random Thoughts Thursday entries (or click here for previous Brief Epistles editions).