They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Chicken and a moonwalk
- I eat chicken almost every day.
- I’m a chicken-tarian.
- I haven’t yet started to grow feathers or bwock-bwock-bwock.
- Well, how would you spell it?
- A three-day weekend followed by a four-day work week spells I can’t wait for the weekend upcoming, even though it’s only two days.
- Would four-day work weeks every week suck less?
- Don’t mind me. I just need a vacation from vacation. The holidays are like work.
- This is the official reason I give for not being able to stay up until midnight on New Year’s anymore (and not my advancing age).
- Work after holidays + endless rainy days = gloom-me.
- My pick-me-up these days has been Pentatonix’s version of Hallelujah on repeat.
- In the car, the bass level is set all the way up. When the bass guy comes in with his deeeeeeeep harmony, the car vibrates.
- I’m a big fan of harmony, the mixing of voices and ranges and sounds that complement each other.
- If only people talking at the same time sounded as sweet.
- If only people talking… sounded as sweet.
- I made a new year’s resolution to sing every day.
- That’s totally cheating — I do that anyway… SUCCESS!
- I should also make a resolution to eat chicken almost every day. Look at me — winning again!
- Why is only one hand cold as I type this? They’re both exposed, and yet only righty is chilly.
- Shall I wear one glove and tell people it’s an homage to Michael Jackson?
- I’m going to say this in a nice way as we come to an end for today: Beat it.
Random Thoughts Thursday is published on… anyone…. anyone… Thursdays! It features whatever thoughts are running through my wee brain. On the third Thursday of each month, there’s a super special Brief Epistles edition. Letters! Of a random variety! Click here for more Random Thoughts Thursday entries (or click here for previous Brief Epistles editions).