They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Some Things Shiny
- The sun has returned to the horizon and my sunset drives have recommenced since The Dark Days of May have ended (9 days with no sun).
- During my drives, I frequently ignore boundaries or consider them a suggestion for a course of action that goes against it.
- Can’t help it ~ I’m an Aries.
- No turn on red? But no one’s coming and this light lasts for a decade, so if it’s clear, I’m going.
- If a turner turns on red and no cop sees it, did it really happen?
- Pennsylvania’s getting a new light: the yellow left turn arrow letting left turners they must yield to cars and pedestrians and that time’s running out.
- Or as I like to refer to it: the call to go faster because I’m not stopping because I’ve waited forever for the jerk in the front to start moving when the light originally turned green and I’m not waiting through the endless line of traffic coming the other way to finally go when my light turns red or waiting for the next green arrow to appear.
- That all wouldn’t fit on a t-shirt or bumper sticker, eh?
- PA also upped the speed limit on many highways to 70mph (don’t know what that is for all you metric system users ~ you know, the rest of the freakin’ world but us).
- 5 more mphs and they’ll finally be at the minimum of what people drive now. Way to go!
- I’m wishing for nothing but green lights as Muse and I sit down to write some things together.
- Hope she doesn’t get distracted by the ‘something shiny!’ Or put up a red light.
- Hey, Muse! Let’s hit a country road with no end in sight and see where it goes.
- Where we’ll stop, nobody knows.
- Except for here, because the post is now closed.
Random Thoughts Thursday is published on… anyone…. anyone… Thursdays! It features whatever thoughts are running through my wee brain. On the third Thursday of each month, there’s a super special Brief Epistles edition. Letters! Of a random variety! Click here for more Random Thoughts Thursday entries (or click here for previous Brief Epistles editions).