They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Inventive
Someone needs to invent:
- An auto-refilling iced tea cup
- Clothes that wash and fold themselves
- A frying pan, coffee maker, and other appliances that automatically filter bad odors and make them smell like roses
- Sheets that can be warm when it’s cold like today and switch without me having to change them to cool when it’s going to be 80 like the weekend.
- A weather dome around the earth so I don’t have to be subjected to, what is it now, 7 days? of rain or just gloom and gray.
- A technical doohickey that will identify the items on the pages of whatever library book I’m reading so I know if I need to put the HazMat™ gloves on.
- An electrically-charged remote that shocks people when the TV is too loud.
- Capsules that let you consume a TV show without having to watch ep after ep in a day-and-a-half bingefest after you discover House, M.D. because no one told you how awesome it was from 2004 until now! (though I see myself tiring of the premise after a few seasons of it…)
- A capsule that lets you be Lenny Kravitz-cool easily and whenever you want… baby, it ain’t over til it’s ohhhhh-over….
- An online radio channel that actually pays attention to the ‘thumbs down’ you keep clicking and STOPS PLAYING ANITA BAKER SONGS…. PANDORA!
- A Dairy Queen Blizzard™ that’s actually a health food.
- A technical doohickey to capture all the writing and other thoughts I have whilst I sleep, aiding in the writing process.
- More hours in the day — for both writing and sleeping, two of my all-time favorite things.
- More randomy thoughts, but the synapses have stopped firing…. zzzzt! zzzzzzzzzt!
Random Thoughts Thursday is published on… anyone…. anyone… Thursdays! It features whatever thoughts are running through my wee brain. On the third Thursday of each month, there’s a super special Brief Epistles edition. Letters! Of a random variety! Click here for more Random Thoughts Thursday entries (or click here for previous Brief Epistles editions).