They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!

This week: WHY?

• Why does the second check you’re expecting come the day you’ve already been to the bank to deposit the first after waiting a few days in case the second one came?
  • Why are people still using checks?

DSFRTT Cloud Logo 1

• Why do people get up to the drive-thru ordering station and still not know what they want? There’s a menu on the way that you can look at while you’re waiting in line, and p.s. at Chick-fil-A, they ONLY make CHICKEN. How the eff do you want it?
  • Why doesn’t someone make Adult Baby Food that’s good for you and tastes good, but there’s no thought involved? See also: Adult Garanimals for the Fashion and Aesthetically Challenged.
  • Why don’t I always remember to buy a second pair of my favorite shoes so when they wear out, I still have them?
  • Why can’t someone invent shoes that don’t wear out (do not suggest Crocs… I’m assuming they never die).
  • Why does music sound so much better at higher volumes? Not Iron Maiden in concert volume. That’s painful. But you know, shake the windows of the car loud.
  • Why don’t more people who play their music that loud in the car listen to showtunes like I do?
  • I googled why and the first two things that came up were:

Why you always lying (apparently a song)

Why is the sky blue?

(Question and answer?)

• Why not end this post here?
  • Why not indeed.

6 thoughts on “RTT: WHY?

I’ve never understood that ordering scenario either. It’s not that tricky. I find myself muttering to the indecisive ones: “Just pick something… it’s only one meal in your life. If you don’t like it, there’ll be another meal coming up in a few hours!” I have yet to say this out loud, but that’s what I’m thinking.

There was one guy at Chick-fil-A once who shouted out the window of his car, “Do you all have chicken?” SERIOUSLY? smh People.

2. sourgirlohio says:

I realize now that I should have bought 8 pairs of those really comfy Skechers I got back in 2001. It all makes sense now.

I still occasionally use checks because I have a whole box of them.

And we like loud music because it rattles the soul….

Have a great Thursday, my friend. 🙂

I use checks rarely and may never get through the last box I bought in 2007. 🙂 Yep, buy all the shoes when you like them! Mental note. Hope you’re having a great week! 🙂

1. sourgirlohio says:

I think I bought my last box in 2006. They’re Peanuts checks. I use a few a year.

This week was long and crazy, I hope yours was ok! I’ll be sure and read about it when you have your weekend coffee 😉

Just getting to it… where does the time go?!?!?!?