They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: WHY?
- Why does the second check you’re expecting come the day you’ve already been to the bank to deposit the first after waiting a few days in case the second one came?
- Why are people still using checks?
- Why do people get up to the drive-thru ordering station and still not know what they want? There’s a menu on the way that you can look at while you’re waiting in line, and p.s. at Chick-fil-A, they ONLY make CHICKEN. How the eff do you want it?
- Why doesn’t someone make Adult Baby Food that’s good for you and tastes good, but there’s no thought involved? See also: Adult Garanimals for the Fashion and Aesthetically Challenged.
- Why don’t I always remember to buy a second pair of my favorite shoes so when they wear out, I still have them?
- Why can’t someone invent shoes that don’t wear out (do not suggest Crocs… I’m assuming they never die).
- Why does music sound so much better at higher volumes? Not Iron Maiden in concert volume. That’s painful. But you know, shake the windows of the car loud.
- Why don’t more people who play their music that loud in the car listen to showtunes like I do?
- I googled why and the first two things that came up were:
Why you always lying (apparently a song)
Why is the sky blue?
(Question and answer?)
- Why not end this post here?
- Why not indeed.