They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Obscure References
* I bought new shirts and boots this week, and the shirt color’s called Deep Ruby ~ not quite burgundy, not quite red, quite pretty.
* It’s the first color addition I’ve made in some time to the Tribute to Johnny Cash collection I’ve had going on for a few years.
* The boots I got are brown and look very Little House on the Prairie.
* Right after this, I’m going to find that Nellie Oleson and pull one of her boing-y curls!
* I’ve had to give up peppermint because every day I eat it, I wake up that night with a Tsunami of nausea and Disco Inferno in my stomach.
* I liked Peppermint Patty, but disliked that Charlie Brown, so I should have known this would happen.
* I also liked the York Peppermint Pattie, and frequently got the sensation, but the ending of a relationship with someone from York years ago should have let me know, too, that this would happen.
* All of that is just as plausible as Santa being able to see when I’m asleep and know when I’m awake.
* p.s. That’s just creepy.
* Oh, I also liked Snoopy and Woodstock, in case you were wondering.
* Seriously, though, you would have only had two chances to do that Charlie Brown pulling the football away at the last minute crap with me: the first time you thought it was funny and I laughed a little, and the second time when you all of a sudden found a football-shaped bruise on your face from where I threw it at you.
* Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!
* If this week’s RTT confused you, don’t worry ~ it’s just a weird mash-up of what’s happening in my world and pop culture references that you may or may not get sometimes.
* In honor of the holy event in a couple of weeks, and in order to aid you while reading this week and every week’s RTT, trying to figure out what the hell I’m talking about, I say: May the force be with you…. always.