They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Hair (Not the Musical)
- I can tie it in a bow under my neck.
- What do you mean why would anyone want to do that? Because they can!
- I can tie it in a knot in the back of my head and still have several inches of ponytail hanging out of it.
- Convenient since the ponytail holders go missing consistently, no matter how many I buy — soon, there’s only one and that one is holding itself togther by a thread.
- I can wear it up or down, half and half — basically anything I can think of, I can coiff.
- I love braids.
- I hate the arm pain of having to dangle them in the air so long to braid such great lengths.
- I’m the laziest hairstyler ever — I hate the tools, the curlers, the straighteners, and all the gooey products… *sigh*.
- My hair frequently flies around and smacks me in the face if I bend over and it’s not tied down.
- On a windy day, I try to channel my inner Beyoncé and act like I mean to look like I’m walking with giant fans ahead, blowing in my direction.
- Mostly, I walk and it covers my face and I can’t see where I’m going, though.
- There are enough fallen hairs on the floors, despite vacuuming, picking up, and sweeping to make enough wigs for Donald Trump for years.
- Yes, I know that’s his hair, but that makes me wonder why people with money can buy better ‘dos.
- Considering how many hairs I find all over, I’m surprised I’m not bald yet. Just how and when do they allllllll fall out?
- Strangers have told me my hair is pretty. Awww.
- Strangers have asked to touch it. Ewww.
- It’s a built-in neck warmer: a plus during the cold months, torture during summer.
- It’s a great place to hide, or so my psyche thinks. Tis not an invisibility cloak, I’m afraid. Nice try.
- It’s a fashion statement, an attraction tool, and the basis for a really cool musical.
- It’s a bunch of dead protein, worth all the rigamarole, eh?
- I’m totes twirling a strand whilst thinking of what I want to write next…. so there’s that.
- A few strands came out wrapped around my fingers. Note to self: don’t do that.
- It’s been a great ally and an evil nemesis… I’ve had more good hair days than not, despite what this photo shows.
Have a great hair day, nay, weekend!
Hey! Have you voted in my poll?