They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Things I Want to Know
(For those keeping score at home, last week was Things I Don’t Understand. The week before: Things I Can’t Believe… It’s a trend!)
- The Way to San Jose.
- Why chocolate chip cookies taste soooo good (want one? *squeezes cookie through the computer*
- Why my day is always more awesome if I make the bed — is it tidy and organized, i.e., a good way to start my day? Or knowing that it’s all ready, just waiting for me to collapse into it, that makes the day go smoothly?
- Why people don’t read allllll of the email… Still (this is a long-time pet peeve of mine). I’ve gotten to where I send Tarzan-like messages…. this due then? Let me know? … people still only read the first word, reply, and hit send.
- is the fact that I can type, remove text, reorganize text, et. al., with a cookie in one hand a learned skill or was I born with it?
- why I keep watching The Judge when it comes on HBO? I liked it (<— as revealed in my infrequent Movie Monday series), but not THAT much.
- why does my hair start to behave as I contemplate cutting it all off?
- why this entire week has been: *looks at computer clock* It can NOT be that time already……
- why all my bloggy friends can’t come over RIGHT THIS SECOND and enjoy a snack with me, i.e., why hasn’t anyone invented a transporter yet?