They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Tastes, Smells, and Shells
- I’ve remembered to use the Dixie cups in my bathroom approximately 50 percent of the time so far.
- Old habits and all…
- Did you know that you should wait 30 minutes after eating to brush your teeth?
- Filed under: Lessons I learned later in life than I should have (several years ago… as a kid, my dentist then didn’t tell me).
- If you didn’t know that, The More You Know… *shooting star*
- If you did know that, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?
- It’s like that time I discovered Pistachios, on my own, because no one had told me how freakin’ delicious they are!
- I hurt my knee last week — my foot slipped all of 2 inches on the bottom of the bathtub.
- My new knee brace is cool, though. Makes me look all athletic.
- Of course, it doesn’t match the pieces of cake I’m storing around my middle.
- I baked the cake because I just wanted some yellow cake with chocolate icing.
- Turns out, it was Obama’s birthday, so I decided I was celebrating. Thanks, OBAMA!
- I should have used it to celebrate the fact that True Detective is almost over.
- I hung a Car Jar Yankee Candle thingy that smells like “Sun and Sand” in my office.
- Nitpick: It smells like sand and sunscreen and the ocean.
- What does the sun smell like, singed nosehairs?
- … Think … if you sniffed the sun …. OUCH!
- The hangy thingy smells delish and is holding me over until I can spend some quality time (soon!) with my beloved beach.
- She spies seashells by the seashore.
- Does that make this a shell-fie?
Happy weekend, peeps!