They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: The Long and the Short of It
- I didn’t post on Tuesday because I had been outside a lot of the day and the heat and humidity cause such malaise…
- Fried brain = thinking in short bursts, not actual sentences.
- I stayed in air conditioning since then and I feel so much better! *type type type*
- I put those teeny Dixie cups in my bathroom, to rinse my mouth after brushing my teeth.
- They caught my eye as I cupped water in my hand and brought it to my mouth, per usual.
- One habit I did break recently was checking and using Facebook — for more than a month now, I’m FB free!
- Ballpark: how many cat photos have I missed?
- Thinking of mixing it up by taking my laptop to a coffee shop or the library.
- I won’t melt going from the house to the car to the building door, right?
- This last week of July feels like it’s about a month long.
- Speaking of the interminable, if you ever want to feel like time isn’t flying, watch True Detective, season 2.
An hour is a really long time. #TrueDetective
— Tara Paray (@TaraParay) July 27, 2015
- Speaking of long, the last two books I read were more than 400 pages each.
- I have 11 library books to read after those, but I’m looking for a leaflet at this point.
- Leaf… I said leaf… fall… autumn…… …… I can’t wait for you to come back!
- You, too, peeps… for more blogging next week.
- Peace out, yo.