They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week’s edition: Snow Go
- So the forecasters in my area promised a foot of snow or more.
- We got, like, 3 inches, maybe, of the fluffy kind that looks like instant mashed potatoes.
- I should have sprinkled water on them to see if they were in fact spudly-goodness.
- Mashed potatoes are one of the world’s most perfect foods.
- Of course, this is coming from a woman who had macaroni and cheese and mixed vegetables for dinner last night.
- The night before that, I had potato chips.
- Potato chips = crunchy mashed potatoes.
- I would have eaten the bag ~ I was starving because I had been in some sort of work-induced coma, only emerging after 13 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep, then another 6 hours of work.
- I felt like I had been gone for days.
- I never left my desk, though, as my back reminds me every few minutes when I have to change sitting positions.
- At least my back isn’t hurting from shoveling snow: a) the neighbor with the snowblower got rid of the teeny nuisance we had; and b) he could have just blown on the ground really hard and it would have dispersed.
- Speaking of dispersing, I must, as the second definition of that word says, go in a different direction and do other things while you continue to read here.
- I’ll be back on Tuesday next week. Unlike meteorologists, I know I’m 100% accurate in that prediction.