They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week’s edition: Love and love
- I started this week with homemade stromboli and yummy cupcakes.
- I’ll end this week with more of me to love.
- I’ve spent a great amount of time this week watching the Australian Open on TV.
- I love the strategy, the power, the skill, the stamina, and, of course, the scoring. 15-Love.
- One of my most-loved players, Gael Monfils of France, plays in just a bit after I’m writing this (it’s 1 a.m. EST). He’s a good player and a bit of a showman.
- Don’t love the dark circles under my eyes, but I can’t stop watching.
- As the AusOpen hashtag says, #SleepIsForTheWeak.
- I love that.
- And, don’t take this the wrong way, but I love YOU for reading, in that blog writer/blog reader kind of way. And I wish you a lovely day!
- This post brought to you by the letters L, O, V, and E.