They’re Random! They’re Thoughts! It’s Thursday!
This week: Chew on This
- You’re already slipping into holiday mode: The Twitter is slowing; Facebook’s a ghost town. Christmas is almost here!
- For the first time ever, I started and finished my shopping in one afternoon/evening. The presents are all wrapped, too.
- Yes, I’m amazed as well. I didn’t see any frogs or locusts, though, so I think we’re safe.
- Have you had a Happy Meal lately? The teeny fries holder is the cutest thing ~ it’s about four inches tall and holds about 10 fries.
- It is so NOT weird that I eat Happy Meals. How do you think I stay sooooo happy?
- The other night, I was going to eat a bagel. Well, I thought about it, then decided not to.
- My reasoning, i.e., the actual thought that went through my head: “Hmmm. That’s an awful lot of chewing.”
- I’m ready for the workout of dozens of Christmas cookies. Maybe I’ll make one more practice batch before the big day, eh? That would make 3 practice batches. Well, practice makes… it necessary to complete more walks around the track (but it’s soooo worth it).