This post is part of NaBloPoMo, Feb. 2014. Today’s prompt: What do you think you’ll be doing 10 years from now on February 13, 2023?
A Random Thoughts Thursday response
- Flying my car to work because the transporter is broken.
- Scheduling that appointment with the Time Machine man to go back to the 80s, just for fun, and because I want leg warmers again.
- Thanking the power of the universe that everyone now says “twenty-twenty-three” instead of “two-thousand-twenty-three.” The first one has a better ring to it, and besides, we didn’t go around saying “one-thousand-nine-hundred-twenty-three.”
- Sitting on the government committee to make the hyphen the official punctuation mark of the United States of America.
- Celebrating the Cubs 5th World Series Win! (It could happen!)
- Cheering for the cancellation of North West’s new reality show, Which Direction?
- Writing, writing, always writing. It’s just what I do, yo.