Skip to content
- There’s a hole where part of my knee used to be.
- At the hospital, I became part of a human cross-stitch project.
- Should have had her stitch “Tara’s Boo Boo.”
- My knee is immobilized. I now walk like a pirate with a peg leg.
- (Free) tea and sympathy (from my Starbucks peeps) really does help!
- I made the P.A. laugh when I said this injury would really put a cramp in my ballroom dancing career.
- I can’t boogie daily as I like to. The singing has gotten significantly louder to make up for that.
- Sure, the truth is “clumsy girl with hands full of Starbucks and Arby’s falls.” I’m telling people I was chasing John Cusack and fell just short of tackling him.